
|
Annyeonghaseyo~!
HERE MY LIFE !!!
Tagboard
Footprints here!
cbox code here
Credits Basecode: SitiSyuhadah. Full edit: JiMinnie Re-Edit by: hONey naDYA
| eXPrEsSiOn Of hEaRt!!!
I’ll be back You will find me again I’ll be back then There’s nobody else in the world That can love you more than I do Why are you suddenly being like this? What do you want me to do? How can you do this to me? You promised we’ll never change We’re the match made in heaven You said that we were right 4 each other I’ll be back You’ll find me again I’ll be back then There’s nobody else in this world That can love you more than I do You’ll be back You will be back So I let you go I’ll be back You and I, we cannot be apart Maybe you’re mistaken This hard time comes to everyone Wake up Think twice No matter how many times I tell you You don’t listen to me My calls echo back I’ll be back You’ll find me again I’ll be back then There’s nobody else in the world That can love you more than I do You’ll be back You will be back So I let you go Listen baby boy Ok, I will turn around I will let you go nicely like a woman I will be standing silently like a dead woman far behind you Without bothering you You will never know Far far away so that you can forget me completely UH~ But you better know that I’m not giving you away Will I ever stop waiting no way It’ll be the same in my world I’m your boy You’re my boy I let you go for a moment I know you’ll be back So don’t worry When you fall down I’ll be back I’ll be back You’ll find me again I’ll be back then There’s nobody else in the world You’ll be back You will be back So I let you go I know that you cannot live without me
I’ll be back |